The D8000 Pro from Final Audio is one of the brand’s most prestigious items and one of the best high-end planar headphones on the market. Now you can get this phenomenal semi-open back headphone in a new limited edition style. This isn’t just a color variation, but a quality reconstruction of the D8000 Pro, with upgraded materials and 2 new cables. Only 200 units will be available worldwide, so if you’re a collector looking to grab what is sure to be a rarity headphone, you might not want to wait until the last minute to reserve a pair. Here is a list of all the new additions you can expect from this new variation.
- Authentic Premium Matte Black Housing
- Gold Plated Inner Meshed Plate of AFDS Driver
- Alumite-Black Hanger Headband
- Earpads Made from Washi Japanese Paper
- XLR 4-Pin Silver-Coated Cable 3.0m
- 4.4mm TRRRS OFC Cable 1.5m
- Attache Case-Type New Carrying Case with TSA Lock
This limited edition headphone is slated to release in November 2022 and will cost $4799. Pre-order yours now at Audio46.
Compare the ranking of various headphones, earbuds and in-ear monitors using our tools.
Discuss this, and much more, over on our forum.---
MAJORHIFI may receive commissions from retail offers.