It was only a few months ago that iBasso released their newest flagship DAP, and now the manufacturer is already looking to follow it up with a new edition. Edition X is a new version of the DX 320 that will be limited to less than a hundred units in the US, and less than 500 units worldwide. It will feature a liquid metal casing and an extra metal faceplate to use with the AMP12, and AMP13. You can expect the same specification from the DX 320 otherwise.
- Screen: 6.5″ IPS full screen (2340*1080), with In-Cell capacitive touch panel.
- Audio Format: MQA, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ACC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DXD, and DST
- USB C: USB 3.1
- Output Port:
- 4.4mm/2.5mm Balanced Phone out (Line out)/
- 3.5mm Single-Ended Phone out (Line out)/
- 3.5mm coaxial output/ USB OTG output
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth: V5.0
- RAM+ROM: 6G LPDDR4X, 128G ROM
- Battery: 3.8V 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery for the digital section And 3.8V 2000mAh Li-polymer battery for the AMP card section.
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Average Play Time: 10 hours (The play time varies with different resolutions, volume used and headphone/IEM loads.)
- Size: 162mm*77mm*17mm
- Weight: 310g
- Contents: DX320 Player+AMP11 MK2 / USB-C cable / coaxial cable/ burn-in cable / Leather case / screen protector / warranty card / quick start guide
The iBasso DX320 Edition X is available to pre-order now for $1,999 at Audio46.