The Russian headphone manufacturer has been quite the talk here on MajorHiFi. They already have a new headphone to talk about, and it is now available at Audio 46. This is Kennerton’s first closed-back planar, aiming to deliver a similar sound to the likes of the Thror and Thekk. Here’s what you can look forward to with the limited edition Rognir headphones.
- Custom cable from a vintage litzendrat special series produced in the 40s of the last century with a 4-Pin Balanced XLR connector.
- Adapter with 4-Pin Balanced XLR to 6.3 mm TRS, made of the same material and the same technology as the cable.
- Wooden cups made exclusively from rare and expensive wood for you to choose from (without any extra charges).
- The headband in a new, improved design.
- Carbon planar driver of improved design with a reinforced kapton membrane, specially designed and created for closed-type planar headphones.
|Driver Unit||80 mm|
|Frequency Response||10-55000 Hz|
|Cord length||High quality 2 meters detachable copper cable 2 x mini-xlr / 6.3 mm)|
|Custom cable||Custom litz cable 2 x mini-xlr / 4-pin balanced xlr|
|Adapter||4 pin balanced xlr / 6,3 TRS adapter|
The Kennerton Rognir is available now for $3,429.99 at Audio 46.