For the past 10 years, Meze Audio has been developing audiophile headphones and earphones renowned for their timeless design, pure comfort, and engaging vivid sound. From looks to technology, Meze Audio products are designed to surpass all short-living trends and become heirlooms, rather than just headphones. Today, founder Antonio Meze and his skilled team design and develop their products in Baia Mare, Romania, in the spirit of their original ‘no-compromise vision.
Meze Audio and Rinaro Isodynamics continue their collaboration for the release of the new ELITE Isodynamic Hybrid Array headphone. Combining the outstanding mechanical design and ergonomics from Meze Audio with the signature technology and acoustic engineering of Rinaro, ELITE is here to set a new standard in top-of-the-line headphone performance.
- ULTRA LOW DISTORTION: Total harmonic distortion (THD) measures under 0.05% in the whole frequency range.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 75g combined driver weight designed to create a headphone that offers prolonged listening sessions.
- ULTRA HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO: Upper-frequency limit of audio reproduction is 112,000 Hz.
- RINARO PARUS DIAPHRAGM: An innovative low mass acoustic diaphragm constructed on an ultra-thin biaxially oriented semi-crystalline film.
- EASY TO DRIVE: 101dB@1mw/1kHz; 32Ω Can be driven by almost any source without the need for amplification.
- PATENTED ISODYNAMIC HYBRID ARRAY TECHNOLOGY: One of the most sophisticated and advanced planar magnetic technologies in the world.
- Driver Type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array® [MZ3SE]
- Operating Principle: Open
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 3 – 112,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 101 dB (1 mW / 1 kHz)
- Maximum SPL: > 130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05% (in the whole frequency range)
- Weight: 430g
The Meze Elite will be priced at $4,000 and is available for pre-order at Audio 46.