The headphone housing is made of natural high-density rosewood, which is the first choice for high-end musical instruments, as it makes stable and outstanding sound quality. The wood housing is processed by five-axis CNC machining and then made by many manual
processes such as sanding, polishing, painting, and natural air drying. The surface of the wood housing is high glossy piano paint. The brand logo made by laser engraving is elegant and unique. The metal parts are made by scientific and exquisite processing, which makes them elegant and luxurious looking.
- The combination of wood and metal materials makes a classic and compact design.
- Wood housing is made by hand with fine workmanship.
- Metal parts are made by multiple processes for a high-end look and durability.
- The headband is designed light, and comfortable and wears no pressure.
- In-house developed 50mm dynamic driver makes balanced and high-resolution sound and no fatigue for a long time listening.
- Style: Over-ear
- Transducer-type: Dynamic driver
- Transducer size: φ50mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB+/- 3dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm+/-15%
- Cable length: 1.8M+/-0.2M
- Connector: φ3.5mm
- Weight: 280g
The Sivga Oriole is available for $199 at Audio46.
Compare the ranking of various headphones, earbuds and in-ear monitors using our tools.
Discuss this, and much more, over on our forum.---
MAJORHIFI may receive commissions from retail offers.