Beyerdynamic has given its flagship IEM a long-awaited update. With this new second-generation Xelento, Beyerdyanic aims to set a new standard in acoustic design. The TESLA.11 driver used not only features an incomparably high-resolution sound, but also an enormous high efficiency, which is achieved by a powerful neodymium ring magnet. As Hi-Res Audio certified in-ear headphones, the Xelento remote (2nd generation) reproduces the full sound of music tracks with unparalleled resolution and depth.
The Xelento remote (2nd generation) is supplied with two cables. The included balanced 4.4 mm Pentaconn cable allows the direct connection to high-quality hi-fi components with balanced outputs. This makes the Xelento remote (2nd generation) ideal for use with digital audio players and balanced hi-fi systems. Gold-plated plugs and silver-plated conductors are used inside the cable to ensure an outstanding sound. The 3-button remote control of the mini jack (3.5 mm) cable with high-quality microphone opens up all possibilities: Calls, video conferences and use with voice assistants which can be flexibly accessed on the smartphone or laptop.
- Transducers: 1-way, dynamic(Beyerdynamic TESLA.11)
- Acoustic design: Closed
- Frequency range: 10 – 50,000 Hz
- Sound coupling to the ear: In-ear
- Ambient noise attenuation: 22 dBA at 1 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ω
- Nominal sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1 mW
- Nominal power handling capacity: 200 mW
- Max. sound pressure level: 134 dB SPL
- T.H.D.: < 0.02% at 1 kHz
- Connection: MMCX (female)
- Protection class: IPX4
- Weight (without cable): 8g
- Hi-Res Audio certified: Yes
The Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote is available for $999 at Audio46.