This fall looks to be a big-time for Shanling as they’re looking to release three brand new audiophile products. One of which is their first-ever USB DAC/Amp.
Shanling UA Line
The new UA line is a USB DAC/AMP adapter for your Android, Windows, Mac, and iPhone. You could even use it with your games console, like a Nintendo Switch. There are two UA models from Shanling, the UA1 and UA2.
– Basic model of UA line
– Fixed USB-C cable
– Compatible with Android, Windows, and macOS
– Adapting the same ESS Sabre ES9218P Hi-Fi chip as our M0/Q1/UP2
– Hi-Res support up to PCM 32/384 and DSD256
– Gain, filters, and channel balance adjustable via Shanling Music app
– Advanced model of UA line
– Interchangeable cables, using USB-C connector
– Lighting cable for use with iOS devices available separately
– Special mode offering compatibility with Nintendo Switch
– AKM AK4493 DAC from our Shanling M5s player
– 2.5mm Balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs
– Hi-Res support up to PCM 32/768 and DSD512
The AE3 is a triple driver IEM that uses balanced Sonion armatures. It’s made from a 3D printed shell, wood faceplate, and uses 0.78 two-pin connectors
M8 Flagship Player
Lastly is Shanlings brand new DAP, a High-End android portable player, with a unique interchangeable headphone sockets system.
– Dual AKM AK4499EQ DACs
– Unique system of interchangeable headphone sockets, patent pending
– Available sockets – 3.5mm single-ended, 2.5mm & 4.4mm balanced, 3.5 Pro
– Open Android system
– Snapdragon 430, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
– Single micro SD card slot
Check back for more on these products in November.
MAJORHIFI may get a commission from retail offers.