There aren’t many companies like Abyss who almost exclusively put their best foot forward each time they release a new product. The ones that aren’t as familiar with their output might be turned off by their high-end prices, but they cater to their audience well. This makes Abyss one of the most premium headphone brands today, and they’ve just launched a brand new update to one of their most popular models. The Diana TC is the latest version of their Diana line of open-back planar headphones.
This latest Diana TC headphone pushes technology from their award-winning flagship AB-1266 Phi TC into a thin lightweight form factor for amazing world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound never before heard in such a compact package. Here are some of the features you can look forward to.
- We CNC machine and finish all-aluminum frame components, produce our own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with US-made stainless steel hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft-grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty high-quality leather headband with soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic polymer finish has her looking good
- The latest 2021 generation Diana ear pads made in-house by ABYSS with soft foams and a ‘pillow top’ adapt to the shape of your head over time for long-term comfort with minimal clamping force
- Large 63 mm patented TC planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern enhanced for the new TC speaker driver properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Comes in Titanium Gray or Dark Bronze colors
- Dual zipper made in USA canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 390 grams
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR, or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
You can order yours for $4,545 at Audio46.