The popular manufacturer who has delivered some of the finest digital audio players is making a surprising new release for 2021. Astell and Kern have teamed up with Campfire Audio in order to deliver a modified version of their Solaris model. The Solaris X presents a new tuning and a new handcrafted shell, featuring new artwork.
The AK Solaris X is a culmination of Campfire Audio’s technology. Its hybrid system integrates a balanced BA driver and an optimized dynamic driver to faithfully deliver Astell&Kern’s deep and rich sound.
- Specially tuned by Campfire Audio for A&K
- Hybrid system: Dual BA Drivers & Single Dynamic Driver
- Custom BA driver design (smaller in size than predecessor)
- Campfire’s T.A.E.C. Technology
- 3D printed Acoustic Chamber
- 4N Pure Silver Litz Cable
- MMCX Connector
- Handcrafted IEM made in the USA
- Transducer Type: Specially Customed New Single BA Driver + T.A.E.C [High], Single Updated Custom BA Driver [Mid], Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver [Mid + Low]
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~20kHz
- SPL: 95dB @ 1kHz : 9.16mVrms
- Impedance: 8.1Ohms @ 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1%
Astell & Kern KANN ALPHA Urbanely Blue
In addition to the announcement of the Solaris X, A&K has also revealed a new color for the KANN Alpha.