As part of a collaboration with Skip Marley, the eco-conscious lifestyle audio maker releases the Rebel true wireless earbuds. An expansion of House of Marley’s TWS collection, the Rebel earbuds aims provide the freedom you deserve: extended battery life, a stable comfortable fit, leading Bluetooth® and microphone performance, and seamless connectivity.
Rebel is an ideal everyday carry, offering an ergonomic, comfortable fit combined with eight hours of playback and up to 30 hours total with the charging case. The sleek, stem design boasts powerful 10mm drivers within the lightweight earbuds while multiple EQ settings allow for an added bass boost with the tap of a button. Upgraded for an active lifestyle, Rebel features an IPX5 rating for water, sweat, and weather resistance to handle everything from rugged environments to tough workouts.
Engineered to allow optimal microphone positioning and a more refined performance, Rebel provides echo noise cancellation to remove background noise and improve call quality. Here’s a complete list of features you can expect on the Rebel true wireless.
● Materials: bamboo, natural wood fiber composite, recycled plastics, 100% recyclable packaging
● 8 hours on-board battery life / 30+ hours total
● Earbud housing touch control
● Signature and Bass Boost swappable EQs
● Auto play/pause
● IPX5 rated water, sweat and weather resistant
● Echo noise cancellation for improved call quality
● Wireless and USB-C charging