Since its inception in 2012, iFi has been at the forefront of DAC technology for home and portable use, delivering exemplary sound with digital music sources both online and offline. This autumn sees the launch of an all-new mains powered iFi DAC/headphone amp, sporting sophisticated circuits to supply scintillating sonics with every audio format in a home environment.
- First DAC to support all Hi-Res: DSD512, PCM768, MQA384kHz and Bluetooth 96kHz.
- Completely purist design without any DSP
- Bluetooth 5.0 (aptx, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, HWA/LHDC, AAC and SBC) up to 24/96kHz.
- Fully-balanced differential DAC/amplifier with >1,040mW output.
- Ultra-fast USB interface with 16 logic cores and up to 2000MIPS 512KB SRAM.
- Audiophile-grade components designed to reproduce music without any distortion or
- Native DSD/PCM Burr-Brown® 4-channel DAC chipset.
- Perfectly natural sound pleasing even the most demanding audio connoisseurs with the built-in MQA file decoding.
- Extremely low THD: <0.0015 % and ultra-high SNR: >120 dB.
- Digital inputs: USB3.0 B (USB2.0 compatible)/S-PDIF (coaxial/optical)/Bluetooth 5.0.
- The special custom aviation-grade aluminium base matched to the NEO iDSD.
|Digital Inputs||USB3.0 B (USB2.0 compatible)/S-PDIF (coaxial/optical)/ TM Bluetooth 5.0 ( AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, LHDC/HWA Codec)|
|Formats||DSD512/256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD DXD (768/705.6/384/352.8kHz), Double/Single-Speed DXD PCM (768/705.6/384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz)
|Line Section Outputs|
|Balanced XLR||6.3V / 7.7V max. (variable) 4.4V fixed|
|UnBAL RCA||3.2V / 3.9V max. (variable) 2.2V fixed|
|SNR||-112dB(A) @ 0dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)|
|DNR||>116dB(A) @ -60dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)|
|THD + N||<0.0015% @ 0dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)|
|Balanced||2V / 6.2V max. 12Ω – 600Ω Headphone|
|UnBAL||1V / 3.3V max. 12Ω – 300Ω Headphone|
|Balanced||>6.4V/68.6 mW (@ 600Ω)
>5.77V/1040 mW (@ 32Ω)
|UnBal||>3.25V/17.6 mW (@ 600Ω)
>3V/295 mW (@ 32Ω)
|Output Impedance||<1Ω (UnBAL/BAL)|
|Dimensions||214 x146 x 41 mm
8.4″ x 5.7″ x 1.6″
|Weight||970 g (2.14 Ibs)|
The iFi Neo iDSD is available for pre-order at Audio 46.
MAJORHIFI may get a commission from retail offers.