When considering the best audiophile headphones on the market today, the Meze Elite is sure to enter the conversation. Its Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver by Rinaro bolsters a one-of-a-kind sound resolution that sets a high standard for other headphones of its kind to follow. Now, there is a new limited edition version of the Elite that aims to add a new coat of paint to a critically acclaimed product.
Going by the Elite Epoque, you can expect the same basic build as the Elite, but with a new patterned design and a grey finish. This design is inspired by the Art Nouveau movement. Each frame will also include a unique serial number on it: 1/100, 2/100. …100/100.
- Diaphragm Type –inaroParus®[MZ3SE]
- Frequency response 3 -112,000 Hz
- Impedance 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL 101 dB (1mW/1kHz)
- Maximum SPL >130dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05% (in the whole frequency range)
- Weight: ~ 420g
- Case: High-strength silver-colored aluminum suitcase with foam inserts
- Cable options
- 2.5 m mini XLR silver-plated PCUHD premium cables ending with 6.3 mm jack
- 2.5 m mini XLR silver-plated PCUHD premium cables ending with balanced XLR
- 1.3 m mini XLR silver-plated PCUHD premium cables ending with balanced 4.4 mm jack
- 1.3 m mini XLR silver-plated PCUHD premium cables ending with balanced 2.5 mm jack
- Headphone termination: 2x4pin Mini-XLR
- Two sets of earpads included: one Hybrid (perforated Alcantara interior+Leather exterior) and one Alcantara
The Meze Audio Elite Epoque is priced at $5000. Look for more from Meze Audio at Audio46.