House of Marley has gained a lot of respect for being one of the few eco-conscious tech brands out there. From turntables to headphones, House of Marley is known to deliver. Their latest release is a new pair of wireless headphones with noise-canceling capability. The Positive Vibration XL is the evolution of this specific series, adding a variety of new features. Here’s what to expect.
- 26 hours of playtime with ANC on and 35 Hours with ANC off
- 40mm High-definition drivers designed and engineered for powerful sound
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation with monitor mode feature
- Ultra comfort memory foam ear cushions
- On-board microphone and controls for hands-free calling and voice command activation
- USB-C charging with quick charge
- Foldable hinge design with sustainable stash bag for portability and convenience
Positive Vibration XL ANC provides 26 hours of battery life with ANC on and 35 hours with ANC off, with advanced quick-charge technology. By going longer between charges, you can extend not only playtime but also product life.
Designed in House of Marley’s signature style using environmentally-conscious materials as a greener alternative to the plastic standard, Positive Vibration XL ANC is uniquely engineered with FSC® certified wood and recyclable aluminum ear cups. REWINDTM fabric woven from recycled materials creates a durable, high-quality headband lining. The included AUX and USB-C charging cables are composed of 99% post-consumer PE designed to be both sleek and eco-friendly.
You can purchase the Positive Vibration XL ANC for $149.99 on their website here.
Compare the ranking of various headphones, earbuds and in-ear monitors using our tools.
Discuss this, and much more, over on our forum.---
MAJORHIFI may receive commissions from retail offers.