We have very exciting news from Fostex, just in time for the holidays. A Limited Edition Pearl White TH-900mk2 has been announced for pre-release. This ultra-exclusive model will be limited to 50 units nationwide.
Following the successful limited productions of TH900mk2(EG), Emerald Green edition in 2017 and TH900mk2(SB), Sapphire Blue edition in 2018, a very rare Pearl White version is now available. It will feature the same special audio tuning that was applied for the 6-year anniversary TH900mk2(SB), featuring a smooth and focused low-end response.
- Uniquely designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve a wider dynamic range
- The detachable unbalanced cable is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC and highly durable duralumin plug case.
- Proprietary “Biodyna” diaphragm for fine and high-resolution sound reproduction.
- Japanese Cherry Birch housings, finished by Japanese traditional “Urushi” lacquer courtesy of a 110-year-old artisan group.
- Earpads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort.
Features Specific to Limited-Edition Pearl White TH-900mk2:
- Beautiful custom-made Pearl White-colored Uruish lacquer, which requires very special treatments and process in its production
- Gold Fostex logo on the side of the housings
- “Anniversary” audio tuning featuring smooth and focused low-end response.
- Production limited to 50 pieces nationwide
Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
Impedance: 25 ohm
Max Input: 1,800mW
Freq. response: 5 – 45K Hz
Weight: Approx. 390g (excluding cable)
Accessories: Headphone Stand, Leatherette Bag
You can get a pair of Fostex TH900 mk2 at Audio46 today.
MAJORHIFI may get a commission from retail offers.