The critically acclaimed home speaker company, whose landmark AccuVoice technology helps those who are hard of hearing better enjoy their entertainment, has announced its first true wireless earbud. Going by the AV30, this new pair of true wireless earbuds combine hybrid noise-cancellation with their AccuVoice technology to improve voice clarity for when you’re on the go.
- Audiophile-quality sound performance for incredibly realistic music and movie soundtracks.
- True wireless Bluetooth connectivity with a range of 30 feet or more.
- Hybrid active noise cancellation that dramatically reduces ambient sounds by up to 23 decibels.
- Multiple listening modes:
- AccuVoice dialogue clarity combined with noise cancellation.
- “Outside sounds” mode that allows listeners to hear traffic sounds, horns, etc.
- “Normal” mode without AccuVoice effects or noise cancellation.
- Four-hour battery life.
- Compact case with a built-in lithium battery charger that can recharge earbuds four times.
- Frequency range: 15Hz-23kHz, +/-4dB
You can find the ZVOX AV30s on Amazon for $99.