NAD’s new flagship Masters M33 BluOS Streaming DAC Amplifier. The first Integrated Component to Feature Purifi’s Eigentakt™ Ultra-Quiet Amplification Technology. The M33 can serve as the heart of a reference whole-home audio system. In its simplest form, the M33 ($4,999 US MSRP), is an ultra-high-performance streaming amplifier with superb audiophile sound and outstanding flexibility. Or it can be combined in a BluOS ecosystem of wirelessly networked music players and speakers throughout the home for an outstanding whole-home audio system. The M33 will be available in August 2020.
With the employment of the new HybridDigital™Purifi Eigentakt™ amplifier technology, the M33 follows NAD’s long-standing tradition in identifying and developing cutting-edge amplification technology. With a minimum of 200W per channel of amplification on tap and its high current power supply, the M33 can fully exploit the performance of the most sophisticated speaker systems resulting in lifelike performance, exemplified by ultra-low distortion and noise. The measured performance speaks for itself, and the correlation to sound quality is immediately apparent. According to NAD, this is an amp that just gets out of the way and lets the music flow.
Unusual in a class of products often associated with complexity is the M33’s intuitive operation, courtesy of the 7” inch touchscreen color display combined with BluOS. NAD considers it the most advanced network streaming and multi-room operating system available. Operable with the BluOS app, the supplied remote control, or through hands-free control with any Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device, the M33’s front panel doesn’t actually need to be touched. To expand the multi-room locations, adding additional rooms is made to be easy and affordable.
Dirac Live Room Correction
The inclusion of room correction is somewhat unusual in stereo components, but NAD believes it is a technology that can improve the performance of almost any listening room. Dirac, one of the most highly regarded Room Correction systems available, not only adjusts for frequency response but unlike other room correction systems, it also optimizes the impulse response. The result is substantially improved musical staging, clarity, voice intelligibility, as well as a deeper and tighter bass. The M33 also supports independent subwoofer outputs, compatible with Dirac’s advanced “Bass Control” (Available via a future software update).
Key Features of the NAD Masters M33:
- BluOS Streaming DAC Amplifier
- HybridDigital™ Purifi Eigentakt™ Amplifier Technology
- Continuous Power: 200W into 8/4 Ohms
- Dynamic Power: 300W into 8 Ohms, 550W into 4 Ohms
- 32-Bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Colour 7” TFT touch display
- 2 x MDC Slots for Future Expansion
- Wireless control with Apple AirPlay 2 and aptX HD Bluetooth Integration
- Comprehensive digital and analog connectivity including MM/MC phono and HDMI eARC
- Wide variety of music services integrated and supported by BluOS, including Tidal, Amazon Music HD, Deezer, Qobuz, Spotify and TuneIn – the world’s music is available at your fingertips
- BluOS growing ecosystem of compatible brands that tightly integrate hardware and software for an exceptional user experience
- BluOS apps for iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows
- Seamless integration with leading smart home control systems including Crestron, Control4, RTI, URC, Elan, Lutron, iPort and others